Enjoy the outdoors this winter!
Glide through the trees at this 250 metre looped skate trail with lights for evening skating.
The skate trail is located at 1300 Elgin Mills Road East right next to Tom Graham Arena.
Hours of operation are 10 a.m to 10 p.m. daily (until March; weather permitting).
For skate trail conditions, call our hotline at 905-771-5490.
Admission is free and registration is not required. Lots of parking
Good to Know:
- Skate rentals and skate sharpening services are not available
- All persons on the ice must have skates on
- CSA-approved helmets are mandatory for children 5 and under and strongly recommended for everyone else
- All skaters must skate in the same direction
- Ice resurfacing will take place periodically throughout the day.
Click HERE for more info.