Engaging - Productive- Respectful
* 52 years raised, educated and worked in Richmond Hill daughter of Italian Immigrants
* 32 years experience at Air Canada including Chair of Health and Safety.
* 28 years of volunteer service in Richmond Hill includes:
- Road Watch Committee Member
- Mackenzie Health (formerly York Central Hospital)
- Richmond Hill community and town volunteer
- Parent Council Chair under York Regional District C. School Board
- National Gymnastics Club Fundraiser events coordinator.
* 28 years married with 4 young adults children, born and raised in Richmond Hill
As your Councillor and The Voice Oak Ridges Deserves, she will:
Be responsive to your concerns
Work to make our schools, parks and roads safer
Improve community services while accounting for cost
Defend and nurture the Oak Ridges environment
Rejuvenate our Community Spirit
Together we will get the job done!
Lidia is canvassing Ward 1
This is an image from a security camera. The homeowner liked her so much that she emailed her this photo!!