Advisor, Confidant and Consulting Hypnotist. Author, Speaker and Podcaster
Helping others to discover and clarify what they want from life and then helping them to develop effective plans and actions for achieving it.
Talks, courses and books on the subjects of:
· Handwriting Analysis
· B. Comm., B. Ed., M.B.A.
· Certified High School Teacher (Retired)
· Certified Human Resources Professional (Retired)
· Certified Graphoanalyst
· Certified Reiki Practitioner (Level 2)
· Certified EQ-I (Emotional Intelligence) Facilitator
· Coaches Training Institute (Level 1)
· Certified Consulting Hypnotist
· Certified Nordic Pole Walking Instructor
· Certified Reconnective Healing Practitioner
· Grey hair from over 75 years of stumbling around in the world
Some Related Achievements:
• Retired from:
o Senior Human Resources Management positions in Canadian industry.
o Owner/Operator of a Human Resources consulting business
o Teaching positions at the college and university levels.
• Past president of:
o The Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
o The Windsor and District Human Resources Association
o The Ontario Chapter of The International Graphoanalysis Society.
• Author of:
o Spirituality: Understandig It and Pursuing It
o Handwriting Analysis, An Adventure in Self-Discovery
o Metaphysics, An Adventure in Self-Discovery.
(Please see his web site www.peterhdennis.com for more information about the books, and links to order them)