The Royal City Soccer Club is excited to host its 26th season!
From its origins in Guelph, the club has hosted over 100,000 campers in over 100 locations nationwide.
RCSC camps offer a soccer focus in the mornings and a leisure swim with other camp activities in the afternoons.
Through all its initiatives, Royal City Soccer Club aims to achieve the following:
• Excellent child care service during the summer
• Soccer instruction to children and youth in a safe and encouraging environment
• Emphasis on enjoyment, participation, and team play
• Implementation of programs that not only promote health benefits of physical activity, but also instill intangible skills like teamwork, leadership, and self-confidence
RCSC camps include both full and half day options (mornings or afternoons). Throughout the program, RCSC Certified Camp staff are dedicated to providing children with a positive, fun, and safe learning environment at all times.
Each camper receives a complimentary soccer ball and t-shirt!
- Mornings: 9:00am – 12noon (drop off 8-9am, pickup 12noon-12:30pm)
- Afternoons: 1:00pm – 4:00 pm (drop off 12:30 - 1pm, pickup 4 - 4:30pm)
- Full Days: 9:00am – 4:00 pm (drop off 8-9am, pickup 4 - 4:30pm)
- Late pickup from 4:30-5pm available for $10/week.
- Mornings: $109/week
- Afternoons: $109/week
- Full Days: $169/week
- Early bird and multi-week discounts available.
2 locations in Richmond Hill (Trillium Woods and Ross Doan Public Schools)
See website for details www.royalsoccer.com
Learn more about their camps at www.royalsoccer.com/ontario/camp-programs/full-day/