Richmond Hill is updating its Transportation Master Plan (TMP) to establish a future vision for all travel modes within the Town to the year 2041.
The plan will guide the future of the Town's road, walking and cycling networks, including recreational trails.
What is a Transportation Master Plan?
- A multi-modal transportation plan (roads, walking, cycling and recreational trails)
- A long-term vision for the community
- A guide for decision-making
- A community building asset
Why is a Transportation Master Plan important for Richmond Hill?
- Proactively plans for all modes of transportation
- Provides options for how people get around
- Supports goals for a vibrant and connected community
- Enhances the quality of life for people who live, work and play in Richmond Hill
- Accommodates the needs of future generations
There are 2 other dates and locations for this public input event
- Friday, November 16, 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. at Richmond Green Sports Centre
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018, 6 - 8 p.m. at Elvis Stojko Arena