The answer to that question is any toothpaste with XYLITOL as the main ingredient.
WHAT is Xylitol?
Also known as BIRCH SUGAR, Xylitol is a naturally occurring alcohol found in most plant material, including many fruits and vegetables. It is extracted from birch wood to make medicine.
Xylitol is widely used as a sugar substitute and in “sugar-free” chewing gums, mints and other candies.
It is NOTCONVERTED IN THE MOUTH TO ACIDS that cause tooth decay (unlike sugar). It reduces levels of decay-causing bacteria in saliva and also acts against some bacteria that cause ear infections.
WHICH toothpaste with Xylitol?
We recommend X-PUR CARIO from Oral Science, with its scientifically proven 25% medicinal-grade Xylitolformulation, works during the colonization and adhesion of the decay process to reduce the cariogenic (causing tooth decay) bacteria load. For many years, studies have shown that the tooth decay causing bacteria are not able to metabolize xylitol, which results in an absence of lactic acid and polysaccharide production. This is why X-PUR CARIOis effective to prevent the decay process, reduce non-cavitated and cavitated lesions and remineralize. X-PUR CARIO is a FLUORIDE-FREE toothpaste and created by our own Canadian dentist, Dr. Jacques Véronneau, D.M., M.Sc., Ph.D.
WHERE to find X-PUR CARIO toothpaste?
It is available at:
- Oral Science Boutique https://en.boutique.oralscience.com/
- Pharmasave Neighbourhood at 10323 Yonge Street in Richmond Hill https://pharmasave.com/richmond-hill/
- Our office RED HOUSE DENTAL www.redhousedental.com
- Other drugs stores as well as Amazon
HOW to use X-PUR CARIO toothpaste?
For adults and children (2 years and older):
- Brush with a very small amount (pea size) for 3 minutes, at least twice a day. Expectorate.
- For optimal results, do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes.
- Use for a minimum of 3 months (1 tube should last 3 months per person).
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 905-883-4643 should you need more information.